Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to Fall

Well, we had a soccer game this morning, we're watching college football this evening, and I've spent the day doing things inside and DIDN'T feel guilty because the weather was cloudy and gray. All I need to do now is dig out my pumpkin bread recipe.

Long time no post, I know!

We have been busy for sure. Ryan started Kindergarten and soccer AND had an extra permanent tooth pulled out (story for later this week when I can give it the time it deserves). Chase is talking up a storm and can drive his John Deere tractor like a true farm kid. Karis is 97% for height and has five teeth. The doctor even warned me about having a big baby and how people will expect her to be able to do things she's not old enough to do. We've gone camping, visited the fair, went up to Oroville for 4th of July, and many other fun and interesting things.

Tracy has become a full-on truck driver - when someone is sick he takes to the road. And I am now a soccer coach, a Kindergarten volunteer, a member of the PTA, and have just volunteered to be in charge of our church's wonderful Advent celebration for 2009.

So I have a lot to cover in the following weeks, I know. But for now, pictures!


I lost my first tooth (and it's not the one that got pulled)!

Ryan on the run!

Karis ready for some fun in the sun.


Chase enjoys a Twinkie at the campsite.


Totally saving this for when she hits fifteen.

No comments: